Discover the nature, culture and history of Munich on this bike tour - the most fun way to get to know the city!
Munich Bike Tour
After meeting at Dachauer Straße 4, at the scheduled time, we'll hop onto our bikes and set off on our cycling tour around the German city.
Did you know that Munich has over 1200 kilometres (745 miles) of cycle paths? There's no better way to explore one of the busiest cities for bikes than by pedalling your bicycle to emblematic landmarks like Königsplatz, Odeonsplatz and the Hofgarten.
During our bike tour of Munich, we'll take a short break to keep up our energy before continuing onwards to more of the city's must-see monuments. We'll visit the English Garden, or Englischer Garten, where we'll see one of the park's main attractions: Eisbach Canal and its artificially created wave frequented by surfers!
The tour will come to an end back at Munich Hauptbahnhof.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 6 and 13 years oldUS$ 25.30
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How can I get a student discount?
A - To get the discount, you must be under 26 years old and present your student card on the day of the activity.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dachauer Straße 4